DECK OIL is the ultimate way to enhance and protect garden and marine teak decks as well as exterior wooden constructions. Based on the traditional Scandinavian formula of linseed, tung and fish oils provides longer lasting protection than traditional Teak Oil. It penetrates deep into the wood to replace natural oils and resins lost through weathering. It has a lightly tinted appearance that brings out the natural colour of the wood and enhances the grain pattern. DECK OIL is a water repellent formulation and contains UV absorbing pigments so decks are protected in all types of weather.
- The ultimate protection for hardwood
- Excellent penetration
- Replaces natural oils
- Water repellent
- Resists cracking or peeling
- Prevents graying and staining of wood
- All weather protection
- Revitalizes weathered wood
- Ensures the longevity of teak and other hardwoods
- Easy application
- DECK OIL is suitable for use on finest quality marine teak decks and wooden parts such as hand and toe rails, cockpit gratings etc.
- Suitable for use on all types of timber decking including boards and tiles.
- It is particularly suitable for hardwood decking (such as teak, iroko and meranti), as well as synthetic decks (WPC).
- It is ideal for reviving the colour of weathered decks.
- It is the ultimate protection of decks in front of the seaside and around swimming pools.
- Regular application will help prevent the wood from greying algae and mould growth and maintain the original colour and appearance.
- Suitable for other types of marine wood decks such as yellow pine, white pine, fir, spruce, and cedar.
- It is also suitable for all outdoor wooden constructions such as flowerbeds, timber frames, fencing, garden sheds etc.
There are no reviews yet.