Τhe Dutch TEAK OIL, well known for its marine applications, offers outstanding maintenance and protection of hard wood such as teak, mahogany, rosewood etc., which has been exposed to weather or extensive use conditions. The unique blend of oils has a deep penetrating ability into the wood grain. It extends the life of teak and other wood by replacing the natural oils taken away by exposure to weather conditions and sunlight. It offers a clear oiled appearance, enhancing the natural beauty of wood, while preventing graying and staining.
- TEAK OIL is the most friendly and effective protection for hardwood
- Excellent penetration
- Resists cracking or peeling
- Prevents graying and staining
- Restores the original appearance of wood
- Ensures the longevity of teak and other hardwoods
- Easy application
- Marine applications (boat decks etc.)
- Maintenance of garden furniture.
- Maintenance of any kind of unvarnished wooden furniture that has been dried out by central heating and dry atmospheres
- Treatment of any kind of wooden surface with a natural look finish.