TEMPO is a waterbased PVAC dispersion wood adhesive formulated for high performance bonding. It offers rapid and high strength bonding as well as temperature and humidity resistance. Dries transparent. It is suitable for indoor applications.
- Excellent bonding strength
- Humidity resistance
- Temperature resistance
- Resistance to ageing
- Dries transparent
- Environmentally friendly
- Bonding of hard and soft wood mitre joints such as beech, oak, pine, walnut, rosewood, etc.
- Bonding of soft wood furniture and wood constructions.
- Bonding of MDF, formica, hardboard, chipboard, veneers.
- Bonding of plasterboard, polystyrene, cork, textiles and other covering materials on chipboard, and MDF.