TEMPO MARINE D4 is polymer dispersion wood adhesive formulated for high specifications bonding. Offers rapid and high strength bonding as well as excellent resistance to humidity conditions. It is most suitable for outdoor applications. Dries transparent. Complies to specification EN 204/D4.
- One component
- Excellent bonding strength
- Excellent water resistance D4 (waterproof)
- Suitable for exterior use
- Fast bonding
- Temperature resistance
- Resistance to ageing
- Dries transparent
- Environmentally friendly
- It is suitable for exterior timber constructions such as wooden pergolas, door and window wooden frames etc.
- Marine applications
- Bonding of hard and soft wood, MDF, formica, soft- and hardboard, synthetic resin board, chipboard, veneers which are exposed to high humidity and water conditions.
- Bonding of furniture where high resistance to humidity and ageing is required.
- Bonding of other materials on chipboard, wood and board, such as cardboard, paper or textile-backed PVC cloth.